Archive for category Legends Undying
“There Be Dragons Here” Writing Contest – Entry Twelve. Here is my winning entry for the “There be Dragons Here” writing contest hosted by the brilliant blog Legends Undying. There were a number of awards given out and all the other winners can be found on the Legends Undying blog. Hope you enjoy reading it.
To keep my followers on this blog in the loop, here is my next post on the Legends Undying blog. I’m sorry I haven’t written anything specifically for my own blog recently, but I will get something specially for you guys soon. Hope you enjoy. Footprints – Part IV.
Part one of my new serial. Ruben watched the broad wall of diodes twinkling in their wire nests like stars in the night sky. Individually they blinked to their own rhythm, but together they melted into sparkling patterns that were too complex to be formed by mere chance. Ruben could lose hours staring at the […]
My first post for the Blog Legends Undying (formerly known as the Dark Globe) Let me know what you think and, as always, all likes and comments are greatly appreciated. Revenge – Part I.
You are currently browsing the archives for the Legends Undying category.
- 2 of 5 stars to Boneshaker by Cherie Priest goodreads.com/review/show/19… 5 days ago
- 57% done with Boneshaker, by Cherie Priest goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to For We Are Many by Dennis E. Taylor goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- 3 of 5 stars to No Cunning Plan by Sir Tony Robinson goodreads.com/review/show/19… 1 month ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Separations by Rob Redman goodreads.com/review/show/19… 1 month ago