Archive for category Legends Undying
“There Be Dragons Here” Writing Contest – Entry Twelve. Here is my winning entry for the “There be Dragons Here” writing contest hosted by the brilliant blog Legends Undying. There were a number of awards given out and all the other winners can be found on the Legends Undying blog. Hope you enjoy reading it. […]
To keep my followers on this blog in the loop, here is my next post on the Legends Undying blog. I’m sorry I haven’t written anything specifically for my own blog recently, but I will get something specially for you guys soon. Hope you enjoy. Footprints – Part IV.
Part one of my new serial. Ruben watched the broad wall of diodes twinkling in their wire nests like stars in the night sky. Individually they blinked to their own rhythm, but together they melted into sparkling patterns that were too complex to be formed by mere chance. Ruben could lose hours staring at the […]
My first post for the Blog Legends Undying (formerly known as the Dark Globe) Let me know what you think and, as always, all likes and comments are greatly appreciated. Revenge – Part I.
You are currently browsing the archives for the Legends Undying category.
- 33% done with One Hundred Years of Solitude, by Gabriel García Márquez goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 5 days ago
- @SW_Railway So, you don't compensate customers for your inability to run your advertised service? 1 week ago
- @SW_Railway honestly? Again? Will you pay for the taxi I now need to take home given I've now missed my connection home... Again 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Empty Grave by Jonathan Stroud goodreads.com/review/show/21… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Power by Naomi Alderman goodreads.com/review/show/21… 2 weeks ago